Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Inspired

After having lunch with the activists today, I am heavily inspired. I kept thinking throughout the whole thing, what could I do as a "millennial" to help spark a movement that will prosper for generations and generations. I often am doubtful that I'll leave any impact when I leave this world but just the slightest act of justice against injustice could suffice. I want to be a part of something big, something with great potential and meaning. I want to leave this earth knowing that I made some kind of change. I want to not only make a difference but also be the difference. We as kids always talk about what "they" are going to do, but what we fail to realize is that we are "they" and the time is now. 

Rachelle Ojo, Hope High School 


No comments:

Post a Comment